- Shop Resources
- Fact Families - Blank/Empty Fact Family Houses (Spring Theme)
Fact Families - Blank/Empty Fact Family Houses (Spring Theme)
- 5 Pages
- 1 Black and White Option
- 4 Color Options
- Empty/Blank Fact Family Houses
- 2 Example Pages Showing How to Complete the Assignment
- Suggested Use Page Also Included
- Math Centers
- Math Folders
- Homework Folders
- Independent Work or Finished Early Baskets
- Print one copy of the page(s) you intend to distribute. Fill in the numbers at the top of each house then make copies for your students.
- Use a PDF Editor to fill in the numbers at the top of each house before printing.
- While in class, assign your students a specific set of numbers for each fact family house and have them complete the top of each page. They can either complete the rest of the house in class independently, with a partner(s) or for homework.
- Allow students to choose their own number families to complete each fact family house.