- Shop Resources
- Graphic Organizer: Asking Questions
Graphic Organizer: Asking Questions
1 page, 3 sets of instructions, and 1 page without instructions
- Directions: Ask questions about the characters in the story your read.
- Directions: Ask questions as you read the text.
- Directions: Ask questions as you read the story.
Suggested use for the page that does not include directions:
Prompt students to complete the organizer with questions about specific topics. I have placed a few possibilities below, but I'm sure you can do much more with this graphic organizer.
- What questions do you have about your book?
- If you could interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, what questions would you ask him/her?
- What questions do you have for your future self?
- Have you ever wondered how your grandparents met? What questions do you have about their first meeting?
- What are some of the most important questions you should ask when you are lost?
- Think about what you want to be doing or who you want to be when you grow up. What questions do you have for someone who is doing those things today?
- Write down some of the burning questions you've always wanted to ask and the ones that were never answered.
- What questions would you ask an alien?
- If animals could talk, what are some of the questions you would ask them?