- Shop Resources
- My Reading Goals: Student Reading Goals for the Entire Year II
My Reading Goals: Student Reading Goals for the Entire Year II
26 pages, 1 goal sheet for each month of the year, 1 for the year, 1 for the summer, and 12 without a specific time frame included.
- Students should be specific when goal setting.
- Encourage them to include how frequently they intend to read and what specific reading strategies they plan to implement.
- I plan to read for at least 45 minutes every night.
- I intend to stop and ask myself more questions when reading to improve my comprehension skills.
- I will read fewer picture books and more chapter books this month.
- I will use a dictionary when reading to improve my vocabulary and comprehension.
- I will read more autobiographies, magazine articles, and poems to broaden my reading horizons.