Counting 1 to 5 & 1 to 10 with Animals, Objects, Shapes and Food (Packet)
32 pages, including cover and list of featured worksheets
Students are asked to count a variety of animals and objects and are also instructed to fill in the missing numbers in a sequence of numbers counting up between 0 and 10.
The packet features the following:
- Counting Numbers 1 to 5 – Cats, clowns, dogs, lions, tigers turtles, and objects
- Counting Numbers 1 to 10 – Cats, clowns, dogs, lions, tigers, and objects
- How Many Do You See? – Shapes, food, and more
- Matching Numbers – Match each picture with the correct number
- Missing Numbers – Fill in the boxes, happy faces, and monsters with the missing numbers as you count from 1 to 10
I would recommend presenting this to students in packet form and placed in a thin binder or folder. Most of the time, staples just aren't strong enough for our students.
Of course, you can always use the sheets separately as warm-ups, assessments and/or homework.