Function Machines - What's My Rule?: Blank Input and Output Tables (RobotTheme)
- 13 pages
- 4 tables per page
- Blank tables
Prior knowledge of patterns, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required to complete this lesson.
Please see the PREVIEW pages provided for this resource.
- Math Centers
- Math Folders
- Homework Folders
- Independent Work or Finished Early Baskets
- Print one copy of the page(s) you intend to distribute. Fill in the RULE at the top of each table then make copies for your students.
- Use a PDF Editor to fill in the RULE at the top of each table before printing.
- While in class, assign your students a specific set of RULES for each table and have them complete the pattern. They can either complete the pattern in class independently, with a partner(s) or for homework.
- Allow students to choose their own RULES to complete each chart.